Oculoplastic Surgeons are Ophthalmologists (Eye Specialist Doctors) who have special interest in the field of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. This field of practice mainly deals with treatment of surrounding structures of the eyeball, to preserve the precious vision.
There are four major areas of our practice
- Eyelids and surrounding facial surgery
- Lacrimal Surgery (Tear drainage system surgery)
- Orbital Surgery (Bony Cavity around the eyeball)
- Eye Socket Surgery for Prosthetic Eye
- Cosmetic Surgery and Injections of the eyelids and surrounding facial area